Hi beauties! A few things today….
1. I finished Orange Is the New Black a couple days ago, after binge watching all five seasons that are out since I have been home on Summer break. It is my new favorite show.
2. I just read this article about confidence by The Skinny Confidential that I really resonated with.
3. I am so excited for July. I have a road trip planned to go visit one of my best friends, and I’m also turning nineteen!
4. I haven’t worn makeup in two weeks.
5. How beautiful is Summer? I have been trying not to spend a lot of money so that I can save for school, but I may have to pick up flowers sometime soon. I saw the bunch of peonies above at the market a couple weeks ago, and was practically swooning.
6. After a Winter and Spring Quarter at school where I barely slept at all, I think I am finally all caught up on sleep.
7. June really has been a month of rest. I feel so refreshed after allowing myself to simply sleep and watch Netflix when I am not at work.
I hope all of you are having a lovely week!